Thursday, December 13, 2007


What are we doing right now? Everything! Vuna is busy working and school. I have been also working doing decorative painting (faux finishing) in gorgeous homes. I also am involved in school for the kids, so little time is left for fun. Although, on the weekends we see both of our awesome families. Our favorite thing to do? Be with our families and have lots of parties.
Oh yah, did I mention that some crazy person put me as our ward's Activities Chairperson. Like I wasn't busy enough. So Vuna is awesome and helps me do everyhing with church, school and the kids. He amazes me, he just gets things done, especially for big events. Right now Vuna and I are a little stressed because we are doing our ward fireside for this Sunday. Yes, it is my job as the activities person. However, Vuna really got into this and its like a musical fireside. Since you are reading this, I will go on...It has a character called "Granpa Grumpy" and he has to watch his grandkids. The kids want him to ready stories and then the stories are acted out. Story: 1st Christmas, Christmas in Americas, Pioneers, WWI Christmas Truce, and the Live Nativity. Done. It should be good, or it could not be good. But I have faith, God doesn't want us to totally make fools of ourselves (I hope). Anyway, done blabbing and talking.
Did I mention we are awaiting the arrival of Salena's Twins. Our girls (twins) are soo excited. Nothing is better in this world than coming in pairs. Those two little boys will have so much fun together, and oh yah, Salena has NO IDEA, they are going to get into EVERYTHING! The other day she asked "So Jen, what do you do when you want to get out of the house with 3 kids (twins & a little one). I said, "You don't, count on the first year staying home," unless you have an extra pair of hands (like an auntie or Grandma). I also didn't mention that sometimes she will just want to be ALL by herself with noone. I still don't go to the grocery store with my kids, it is just ME time. Gooday for now!

4 comments:

Tina ♥ said...

Hey Jen, It is really good to hear how you are doing! Still as busy as ever it looks like. I can't believe how big your kids are. Have a wonderful holiday season!

Tina

salena said...

You're right! I have no idea. The only thing I remember about watching the twins when they were crawling is that Ashley went one way to get into stuff...and Whitney went the other way. So you had to choose who was going to make the bigger mess! Ahh!!

But I am more excited than anything! ...and just a little scared:)

Tuihalalalala said...

Well...well well I love your page I hope we will see you on Christmas. Can't wait for Christmas!

Ana said...

busy busy busy ...girl..and boy.. well sorry i finally read your blog yeah I haven't been on lately but ... anyhow .. LOVE it ...